I'm in Heaven Southwest Bongo Bash 2007 *DON'T DELETE*

Moderator: Doone

Ian+R

I'm in Heaven Southwest Bongo Bash 2007 *DON'T DELETE*

Post by Ian+R » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 pm

Althought we were only day visitors, it looked like all you Bongonauts were having a great time. Great Weather. Met Ian ( BongoMaster ) didnt have a chance to say Goodbye to him and you all as there was a photographer there. Hope to see you soon at a Bongo Bash somewhere in the country or maybe a mini-meet in the Plymouth area.
ImageImageImageImageImage
1.Sco.Bo 2.Sco.Bo rear 3.Sco.Bo Gang 4.Bongo Mutts 5.Tired Bongo Mutts

8) Keep Visable.............. 8)
samuel
Bongolier

Post by samuel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Hi Ian + R

Glad you made it for the day. It truley was a very good weekend. the company and weather were excellent. Great to catch up with old freinds and make new.

The actual site was a pleasure, clean, safe for the kids, food, bar and evening entertainment.

Guess what? We're coming abck here again next year.

Here's to more successful meets. Cheers.

Tim
"Living the Dream"
Ian+R

Post by Ian+R » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:05 am

Hi Tim, You all looked like you have a great time and as you said a great site for the kids, although mine all grown up now, weather fantastic, Did you mean the Bash will be at Caradon Camping next year (if yes we will be going to that, better book my ticket now then)or you were just going for a holiday there? I can only imagine what the entertainment was like but if it was like the rest of the site, it would have been great to. :D 8)
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:21 pm

Great weekend, nice weather, good company, great to see old friends and to make some new ones as well. Excellent site, looking forward to going again next year.
samuel
Bongolier

Post by samuel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:29 pm

Ian

Yes Bongofest Sw will be Caradon Camping again.

Yippee!!!
"Living the Dream"
Chippy

Post by Chippy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:30 pm

Soooooo sorry for any true Morris dancing enthusiasts who had to
endure new found friend Dave and I poorly immitating the art of Morris dancing in the bar on Saturday night by waving beer soaked bar towels above our heads and singing "Hey Nonny Nonny".
Beer in....brains out.
However my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend meeting and making new friendships.
Hope to see you in North Devon.
Chippy :D
coco bongo

Post by coco bongo » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:17 pm

Chippy wrote:Soooooo sorry for any true Morris dancing enthusiasts who had to endure new found friend Dave and I poorly immitating the art of Morris dancing in the bar on Saturday night by waving beer soaked bar towels above our heads and singing "Hey Nonny Nonny".
Beer in....brains out.
However my family and I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend meeting and making new friendships.
Hope to see you in North Devon.
Chippy :D
As Blackadder once said "if you start saying hey nonny nonny, im afraid ill have to call the police!" :lol:
The Noodleburgers

Post by The Noodleburgers » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:39 pm

8)
Hey Nonny Noo Noo!! What a hoot the Devon & Cornwall Bash was. Met lots of lovely people and then we met Wendy & Chippy! Only joking new best friends!!
Can't wait for the October Fest. I think that is usually an occasion to drink lots of beer. Ooh count us in. Toot Toot
Chippy

Post by Chippy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:43 am

Hi Noodleburgers...How's it Bongoing???
Dave did you survive the week? Livvy and Harry are missing Beau and looking forward to the North Devon meet. Hope to see you there this time in full Morris regalia....dont let me down... LOL.
coco bongo

Post by coco bongo » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:59 am

THE BELLS!, THE BELLS!, THEY DEAFEN ME!!!
Gungadon

I'm in Heaven South West Bongo Bash 2007

Post by Gungadon » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:51 pm

Hi Ian + R

Thanks for the friendly toot and wave on Thursday near Plymouth on our way down to the Bash - That's a nice looking van you've got. Had a great 10 days in Devon and Cornwall - sorry to leave.

Shirley (Mrs Gungadon)
Ian+R

Friendly Toot

Post by Ian+R » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:46 am

Glad you had a Great time at the Bongo Bash at Camping Caradon and in Devon & Cornwall. You should move down here I did 4 years ago from Waterlooville, near Portsmouth, best move my wife and I ever made, so much to offer down here. I.E. Friendly Bongonauts, great sunshine, but wellies & waterproofs required in the winter months. This is a great part of the country. Keep Visible 8) :D

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”