Welsh Bash a few photos

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Welsh Bash a few photos

Post by daveblueozzie » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:18 pm

Lost without my Bongo.
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 pm

Great pics Dave. Good to see little Ozzie again. What type of awning is that you have Dave now? :? Looks interesting :wink:
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm

its called a car awning it opens both ends and it has mesh sides .not for sleeping in as no privacy but ok for table ,chairs ,dogs and keeps the flies out you can open the tailgate of the bongo ,ideal when it gets hot ,whenever that is. £40 ,from local shop but as Dabongo found out they have none left at the moment.
Lost without my Bongo.
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:50 pm

hiya dave,that awning looks really good,does it have curtains or anything to go over the mesh,does the rain come in through the mesh?we are looking for a small easy awning just for one night stays instead of puttin big one up,but big enough to sit in and cook in,that looks perfect,which shop did you get it from?
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:41 pm

no curtains , and the mesh does let in rain its not for sleeping in. it is made as a car awning its for working on your car while under a bit of shelter, its ideal for table and chairs and to keep the flies out.i got the awning from a shop called DO IT ALL ,but dont think they have any left. if i get chance will look if they have any if your interested.
Lost without my Bongo.
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am

sorry to detract from the awning but what is it hanging from your mirror in the first pic. my eyes arn,t too good first thing in a morning but it looks like an item of ladies underwear :oops: is this one of those signal things like do not disturb signs :?: is this common practice at bashes :?:should i be bringing my laceies next time :?:
Josh N Sarah
Bongolier

Post by Josh N Sarah » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:11 am

Not unless you've taken to wearing old Morrisons carrier bags :shock:
jimsmimm

Post by jimsmimm » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:00 pm

Not unless you've taken to wearing old Morrisons carrier bags ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:43 pm

firstly not my bongo and like everyone says its a carrier bag,
Lost without my Bongo.
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:21 am

Nice pics dave... I said to my daughter at the ozzie peering under the awning pic," lauren!... look how cute he looks!"..she replied, "aw he does look cute"... "what's he cooking?".... "wrong pic luv, thats dabs!" :roll: :roll: :roll: He is a cute little fella though (ozzie, not dabs! [-X )
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”