Wirral Meet

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Finally managed to get my piccies on...thanks for the help (by PM)...quality seems poor but they are better in photobucket.

thanks again all.....anther Wirral meet? Why not 8)
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:32 pm

Excellent stuff jetskier - it was good to meet you. I'd have done the same with a swell swell waiting to be ridden.

Must get away from the washing up and circulate a bit more next time (+ get a bigger coolbox for more beers) 8)
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:51 pm

mike i just put all our dirty dishes in a bag and brought them home for the scruffy one to wash,no point doing washing up when you have a dishwasher at home :lol: ,only joking ladies,good to meet"mr inventor" in person,was looking at one of those tailgate tents myself from maynards,but might have a go myself seeing yours,loved your spot lights,can you tell me where you got them mate
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
kiteboy

Post by kiteboy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:22 pm

helllo all first of all would like to say sorry did not make it.hope to be at the next one all been well?

tom
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:53 pm

jetskier - I got mine from Homebase @ £5.99 each BUT that is not a bargain. Skilled operators like NeilT (and others before him)) have got them from the US (I think) off ebay for £4.99 for 3 - amazing. But I had no luck doing that at the time and tghought life's too short so just got on with it. They work great in that tailgate setup though, thats for sure.
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:10 pm

hi jetskier, what time did you leave :?: must have been early

ime wayne by the way :lol: :lol: :lol:
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:58 pm

about nine i left,it is wayne isnt it,think we were introduced,glad you had a good weekend,our conor was made up he had your lad to play footy with,and our jaden enjoyed her time with your daughter,i thought everybody was called wayne,the amount of waynes i met :lol: :lol: :lol:cheers for that info mike,will be getting some of those spots
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Dont forget to buy some spot remover too - Boom Boom

trekie

Post by trekie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Wayne, jetskier seems to know you well......you either had a stella in your hand or you were trying to scab bacon butties off me and Alex :D :wink: :D

Littlewoods you should have come in and joined us....we needed some more scousers there to show them yorkshire troop a real good Liverpool welcome :D

Jan and Alex
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:33 pm

trekie wrote:Wayne, jetskier seems to know you well......you either had a stella in your hand or you were trying to scab bacon butties off me and Alex :D :wink: :D

Littlewoods you should have come in and joined us....we needed some more scousers there to show them yorkshire troop a real good Liverpool welcome :D

Jan and Alex
yes we met a couple of times that evening :oops: , as for the liverpool welcome...........whats that one keeps you distracted while the other strips your bongo :lol:

as for the bacon butties.......next time :roll:
trekie

Post by trekie » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Just your wheels Wayne.......but they always leave you a gift in place.....a lovely pile of bricks :wink: :D

Did you go straight home on sunday, or did you manage to go for a tour of LFC. Amanda was looking forward to that drive through the tunnel :wink: :D

Jan
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:12 pm

now we went straight home coz it was raining.
Dave up north

Post by Dave up north » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Hey guys. You crazy guys.

Have you had it up since you got back.

I got it up today and it was still moist from the Wirrell meet.

If you didnt get it up today, do it tomorrow.

You dont want mildew growing on it. Do you.
Pete & Sue
Tribal Elder

Post by Pete & Sue » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi Dave and Erin,
I got mine up as soon as I could on Monday morning. It was very hot and sweaty after being zipped up for so long but me and Sue soon sorted it out; gave it a long rub down and left it glistening in the sun for the rest of the day. It looked a treat!!
Pete.
p.s. Where did Wayne get that bloody bat from and why?
Pete & Sue

Turned out nice again!
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:09 am

Hi Dave,
Mine was absolutely dripping on sunday,i gave it a bit off a wipe to get the worst of the drips off,neil caught me giving it a rub :oops: I managed to keep it up all day today! :wink: It was still damp, and a little bit wrinkly,but it was nice and dry when i lowered the erection! :wink: ( we are talking about the roof aren't we?)

I,m looking forward to getting it back up at the next meet :wink:
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”