Back safe from Buxton

Moderator: Muzorewa

waycar8
Supreme Being

Re: Buxton bravados

Post by waycar8 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:16 pm

alant54 wrote:watch this space for the launch of the Bongorack....a roofrack exclusive the the Bongo/Freda with the elevating roof.......the first one will be up for auction with the proceeds going to a new charity called The Gillian Humphries childrens entertainment fund.....so watch this space for future developments......Gillian does so much for the kids at the meets that I think she should be funded in some way so this will be my contribution......take care and always drive safe.....hope to see you all in the near future......Alan & Dee
great idea alan, gillian does do more than she should, (maybe because she enjoys it more than the kids :lol: ) but she doesnt have to and she does put alot of goodies and prizes the kids way.

if you put it on ebay post the link and maybe the people who come the meets will need one and bid it up to a fair amount that will pay for a few meets to come.
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:39 pm

Well what a fine idea Alan, Gillian puts her heart and soul into making the childrens Bongo meets as much fun as possible. The meets are real family affairs, looking forward to 2008 meets :wink: where the glowsticks and party games will be doing their rounds :wink: :wink: :wink:
Image Pete
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Don't forget whoever organises a meet to add a few quid to the cost of the price ,and then Gillian is assured of a few quid to cover the costs of the entertainment she provides.
Lost without my Bongo.
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:29 pm

waycar8 wrote:
alant54 wrote:watch this space for the launch of the Bongorack....a roofrack exclusive the the Bongo/Freda with the elevating roof.......the first one will be up for auction with the proceeds going to a new charity called The Gillian Humphries childrens entertainment fund.....so watch this space for future developments......Gillian does so much for the kids at the meets that I think she should be funded in some way so this will be my contribution......take care and always drive safe.....hope to see you all in the near future......Alan & Dee
great idea alan, gillian does do more than she should, (maybe because she enjoys it more than the kids :lol: ) but she doesnt have to and she does put alot of goodies and prizes the kids way.

if you put it on ebay post the link and maybe the people who come the meets will need one and bid it up to a fair amount that will pay for a few meets to come.
Hi Wayne..sorry we missed you at Buxton......The auction is exclusively on Bongofury.....see the Bongo roof rack post...as far as I am concerned everybody who attends the North West / Yorkshire meets is a superstar.....where else would you find a friedlier bunch of people...?....I do hope that we can raise some money for Gill.witout her and Peg Leg the meets wouldn't be the same....you included by the way..... :lol: .......Dee has been amazed by the people she has met at the meets....what a great crowd.....anyway hope to see you soon matey...take care and don't crash your new Bongo please..... :shock: ....Alan
Alan...still plodding on....!
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:42 pm

i agree gillian does a brilliant job quite happy to put my hands in my pocket - not brought any kids yet, four year old grandson may attend next year though, if he behaves. :twisted: a couple of the older ones expressing interest too now they,ve seen the bongo -- what happened to those peaceful relaxing weekends we used to have.
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:26 pm

alant54 wrote:
Hi Wayne..sorry we missed you at Buxton......The auction is exclusively on Bongofury.....see the Bongo roof rack post...as far as I am concerned everybody who attends the North West / Yorkshire meets is a superstar.....where else would you find a friedlier bunch of people...?....I do hope that we can raise some money for Gill.witout her and Peg Leg the meets wouldn't be the same....you included by the way..... :lol: .......Dee has been amazed by the people she has met at the meets....what a great crowd.....anyway hope to see you soon matey...take care and don't crash your new Bongo please..... :shock: ....Alan[/quote]

ah right, get ya, :wink: ............o and i cant crash my new bongo coz i ant bought one yet :lol:
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:11 pm

waycar8 wrote:

if you put it on ebay post the link and maybe the people who come the meets will need one and bid it up to a fair amount that will pay for a fewmeets to come.

Wayne.....the idea for Gillians entertainment fund was with the older children in mind........why does Dave up North keep popping into my head....?.... :lol:.....Alan
Alan...still plodding on....!
Dave up north

Post by Dave up north » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:11 pm

I just want my plates back :cry:

Return to “North West”