Passenger side hoose

Technical questions and answers about the Mazda Bongo

Moderators: Doone, westonwarrior

bongobearett
Bongonaut

Passenger side hoose

Post by bongobearett » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:47 pm

I am unsure how to post a picture . Called and explained hose needed but the wrong part was sent. I nees the hose from passenger side. I think it is the passenger thermostate to paasenger side heater hose. Inch in diameter. I was sent the part 185 which is far to big. Anyone assist please
Merlot man
Bongolier

Re: Passenger side hoose

Post by Merlot man » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello
What about finding the hose on the coolant system drawings from the lush projects web site here

http://lushprojects.com/bongopartsmk2/

Then at least you will have the correct part number , I'm sure the supplier won't mind changing the other hose .
I can recommend Ian in the bongoland shop , that's where I got all mine .....all 17 ! :mrgreen:
It might also be worth getting new clips again from bongo shop NOT jubbliee clips !
Best of luck with it
Brian
bongobearett
Bongonaut

Post by bongobearett » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:16 pm

I did and it was googlegoop so i called ian . Wrong one sent it back and i will call him monday. Lol
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Quite happy to replace the hose. But you (or your garage) will have to identify the part number yourself! Plus, I'm not around next week, so once you have identified the number, tell either Tracy or Marianne which one it is and they will send the correct one.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.

Return to “Techie Stuff”