Lights

David Edwards
Supreme Being

Lights

Post by David Edwards » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Just to remind Welsh bongo owners, "What" stores now have the 50% brighter super H4 bulbs back in stock, so if you are fed up with the rubbish beams on the normal headlights go get em at the awful price of £2.80 a set of two. I know they have them in stock here in Aberdare, don't know about elsewhere tho. Happy motoring
richie

Re: Lights

Post by richie » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Dave,
I purchased a set of these bulbs from your favorite What store in Aberdare as I was passing coming home from work and I am unsure of them I must be fair. I bought the ice ones rather than the blue ones not wanting to draw attention to myself but was suprised how blue they still were when switched on, was suprised to see other peoples number plates looking blue and getting road signs reflected back blue and thought they didnt give any better illumination in my eyes to my originals, if anything they seemed a bit patchy. I have ensured they are correctly seated to ensure the focal point is correct for the reflector and glass and have tried wiggling them in situ but to no betterment. What do you think? are yours blueish? Its a shame you cant get them for the front foglights as well as they are yellow below the blueish headlights. Like yourself I'm running Veg oil mix and find it hilarious being watched pouring it in in car parks!!
Richard Jones
Bedwas, Caerphilly
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Re: Lights

Post by David Edwards » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah mine are a bit blue even tho they are the super white ones, def better than me old ones tho, she flew the mot today so they must be at correct level but like you I think the beams seem low, will have to have a good look soon. The "what" shop is not bad tho eh.

Return to “Wales/Cymru”