BROKERS WOOD

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

Dolly1
Bongolier

BROKERS WOOD

Post by Dolly1 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:39 am

Hi all :) we are new to the REST WEST group, hoping to pop in to meet some of you at Brokers Wood on 7/8/9th March (we're just down the road in Bath). Have had mint-green SGL5 '96 for 2 weeks now. Still finding our way around her, changing middle seats around and digging out old camping gear, got spare keys cut too!
Our teenage daughter WILL NOT be coming as she thinks we're so UNCOOL but hey we wanted to get away from her anyway!
Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. \:D/
IF ANYONE CANCELS please book us in and email us. Ta.
SARAH & LIONEL - I Used to be Citroen 2CV "DOLLY" mad but BONGO-MAD lady with not so mad husband now!
Biddy

Post by Biddy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 am

Hi and welcome, I hope to pop alond over the weekend at Brokers wood as a day visitor but cannot commit at present due to work.

Maybe it was you I saw Thurs 14th on the road to Melksham 1300 1330 ish just passed the Police HQ roundabout. I waved and got a lovely wave back (Black AFT {auto free top} N reg)

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

See about perhaps.. we are in Westbury

Biddy
Dolly1
Bongolier

BROKERS WOOD

Post by Dolly1 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:38 pm

hI Biddy, yes, that was my husband!
Thanks for your reply, may see you sometime.
SARAH & LIONEL - I Used to be Citroen 2CV "DOLLY" mad but BONGO-MAD lady with not so mad husband now!
Gungadon

Brokerswood

Post by Gungadon » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi Dolly
My mum lives in Bath on Combe Down and I visit her every week. We hope to be day visitors on Saturday and hope to meet you then. Enjoy your Bongo - where did you get it?
Shirley
Gungadon

Brokerswood

Post by Gungadon » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi Dolly
My mum lives in Bath on Combe Down and I visit her every week. We hope to be day visitors on Saturday :D and hope to meet you then.
Enjoy your Bongo - where did you get it?
Shirley
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:51 pm

Look forward to meeting you Dolly.

Dago & Mrs D
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:04 am

Well my teenage daughter thought the same. She dreaded being taken to meet her friends in it. But when we got there and I showed them what it could do they thought it was the coolest car they'd ever seen (apart from a VW minibus OF COURSE). So now she doesn't mind it so much :lol: :lol: :lol:
handyman

Post by handyman » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 am

See you there Dolly 8)
crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:08 pm

8) Can`t wait :arrow:
:P See you all soon \:D/
cheers! party on dudes.
Dolly1
Bongolier

BROKERS WOOD

Post by Dolly1 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:48 pm

[quote="crazy uncle gray g"]8) Can`t wait :arrow:
[URL=http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... age037.jpg][img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... age037.jpg[/img][/URL]
[URL=http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... h06013.jpg][img]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... h06013.jpg[/img][/URL]
:P See you all soon \:D/[/quote]
dolly1 says "Always wanted one of these tents, have a more complicated one, see you soon."
Andy W
Bongonaut

Post by Andy W » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Me and the misses will be popping in to meet you all on Sunday morning and to have a chat about buying my first Bongo. Also i will be having a nose around your Bongos as i have only ever seen them on the road or pictures. So should be very interesting for us.
You know when you've been Bongo'd .
handyman

Post by handyman » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Have fun everybody...could'nt quite make it this time :cry:
See ya'all at Pevensey [-o<

Happy B'day Mrs D :D
boyfrombrasil
Bongolier

Post by boyfrombrasil » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Andy W wrote:Me and the misses will be popping in to meet you all on Sunday morning and to have a chat about buying my first Bongo. Also i will be having a nose around your Bongos as i have only ever seen them on the road or pictures. So should be very interesting for us.
Haha. Bring some cleaning materials because if you want to see mine you'll have to remove the dirt first.... :lol:

Terrible! First Bongo meet of the year and I haven't had time to clean poor Bungle!!! Shame on me...... :shock:

At least I'll be there. :D
Bongo-ing. The beginning of life as Susie and I now know it...
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Sorry you won't be at Brokers Wood, Handyman, but see you at Pevensey. Thanks for the b'day wishes - I'll try and enjoy myself and drag everyone else down with me :twisted: :shock: :lol:

Mrs. D

Return to “Rest of the West”