Volunteers Required

This year's UK National will once again be held in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, from Wednesday 21st to Monday 26th June

Moderator: Ian

Ian
Supreme Being

Volunteers Required

Post by Ian » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:53 pm

If you volunteered to help out at the Bash last year you will shortly receive a duty-log so you can apply for your favourite slots.

It is likely that we will require 2 or 3 more volunteers in addition to last year's crew. To volunteer you need to be available from Wednesday through to Sunday. Mainly the duties will be on reception, but some security patrols may be needed late at night; full training and hi-viz jacket given. All volunteers are given priority when it comes to booking electric hook-ups.

If you are interested, post your details here or email me at [email protected].
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Ian
Supreme Being

Re: Volunteers Required

Post by Ian » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 pm

We still need one more volunteer if anyone is available! We can pay you in kind (free camping, filter sets, fridge magnets, beer etc). Anyone want to give it a go?
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Ian....if you don't get another volunteer then I can do extra duties as needed...and Dee will muck in as required.... :)

As long as the mad chef Colin is there to feed us with his cremations..... :wink: .....sorry Col I meant creations..... :lol: :oops:

Alan & Dee
Alan...still plodding on....!
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Well done Alan. =D>

I volunteered but just found we are already booked (read paid for) a tBromyard Gala.

Right pain as for some reason its a week earlier than normal and we normally go straight on to something else. :?
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:21 am

Thanks, chaps. Anyone else? Otherwise Dee will be on 12 hour shifts. :lol:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2017”