The three amigos

This year's Bash will be held from Wednesday 24th to Sunday 29th June. Once again the location is our spiritual home at Stourport in Worcestershire.

Moderator: Ian

alant54
Tribal Elder

The three amigos

Post by alant54 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:09 am

Yes it was a fantastic Bash.....I enjoyed every minute......but the highlight for me was the day visit by the three amigos.

These original members of the famous North West Gang.....Dabs (Dave).....Daveblueozzie (Dave)...and Big Daddy Cain (Ste)......made my day when they came....I must admit that meeting them again brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye as they brought back memories of the fantastic times we had in the North West.

Ste brought some of his collection of cars....his Alphard and Chrysler...he said I would have brought more but I ran out of mates to drive them..... :lol:

So .......many many thanks guys for turning up and making our weekend something even more special... =D>

Alan & Dee
Alan...still plodding on....!
zippy
Bongolier

Re: The three amigos

Post by zippy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:37 am

Couple with the merc camper?

Sorry, I'm useless with names (•‿•)

Should come to the northwest section on here @ allithwaite

http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... 25&t=69466

Be lovely to see you again.
Toyota Alphard - Bongo spirit
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Blimey Alan thanks for that!!.......Calm down dear it was only a visit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking aside it was great to be there again......I had made a suggestion to Dave and Ste about dropping by...needless to say there was no hesitation it getting organised and making our way down.It was great to catch up with people with having been "missing" for a couple of years.......what struck me was the positive vibe about the place which was great to see......Im not usually into naming names as its easy to leave people out but it was great to catch up with Dave "Janner Vanner" and Roseanne.....what a lovely couple and a real Bongo enthusiast is Dave......thanks for the brews Roseanne!!....Good also to see another Dave in "JDS" ..scooter n'all whizzing up and down the site!!

Well done again Ian and Marianne (and of course all the helpers) for organising yet another Big Bash for everyone to enjoy! =D> =D>

I went home a bit burnt (a lot burnt really!! :oops: )....now have the nickname Tommy Tomato in work!! :lol:

Cheers
Dabs
(ps nice to see Woodenwheel again Lynne and Steve...even if Steve was catching tiddlers in the river....salmon he said...never!!!! :lol: :lol:
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Thanks Dave for your kind words, it also made my week end seeing you, Dave and Ste. I really enjoyed your company, and laughter. How I miss Dave Pinners laugh. Thanks again for the bits and bobs you gave me Mr Pinner

I was warned that you may drop in, but I thought it was a rumor as it was last year. It was a pleasent surprise seeing you drive up the field and park in front of me.

Thanks guys for making the effort to visit us. I try my best to show people that a few bits of chrome can change an average motor into something special without much cost.

Missing you already

Roseanne and I says many many thanks
The Janner Vanner
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 pm

It was nice to see the old crowd again, a bit envious not having a bongo and enjoying the campsite.
Great to see Jannervanner and Roseanne and cups of tea =D> .
In the words of the great Arnie, WE WILL BE BACK. :lol: ( but probably not in a bongo.)
Lost without my Bongo.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 pm

the janner vanner wrote: How I miss Dave Pinners laugh.
Funny you should mention that, we heard it about 400yds before we saw Dave and Mrs Muz said "DBO's here :roll: "
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Muzorewa wrote:
the janner vanner wrote: How I miss Dave Pinners laugh.
Funny you should mention that, we heard it about 400yds before we saw Dave and Mrs Muz said "DBO's here :roll: "
:oops: Its ok Im always happy and laughing :lol: .
Lost without my Bongo.
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Good to see you lads, some of the first I met at my first ever Bongo meet in the North West. Loved your new rides BDC.
Do what you like.Like what you do.

Return to “Bongo Bash 2015”