Matresses

All about modifications, shiny alloys, chrome wheel nuts & mirrors, body skirts and much more!

Moderator: Ian

Janner
Bongonaut

Matresses

Post by Janner » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:24 am

Hi :D

Last major thing left on my list is mattresses. One for aft and one for down below. We are unconverted.

I've come across comfortz leisure, was wondering if anyone had previous dealings with them or an alternative?

Many thanks!
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Matresses

Post by Bob » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 am

Don't know the one you mention, but you may find it useful to get 4 of the garden kneeling mats from £ Land/garden centre and cut to size.

One large and one small each side help level out the seats, then place your mattress on top. :wink:
Janner
Bongonaut

Post by Janner » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 am

Thanks for the tip Bob!

I've gone ahead and ordered from Comfortz Leisure. Found some great feedback on here from old posts.
jonnyred
Bongonaut

Post by jonnyred » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:37 pm

I had mine custom made in Bristol at http://www.bristolupholstery.co.uk/ luckily i live local so they could measure up. They were not cheap but fit perfectly, are high quality foam ( they recommended me away from memory foam even though it was more expensive ) not too soft or too hard, and have removable covers. I have one for the top and two seperate for the bottom to fit around my midi side conversion.
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, in midi side conversion 2002 LPG V6, solar panel

Return to “Pimp My Bongo”