how many?

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

chasleton
Bongonaut

Re: how many?

Post by chasleton » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 pm

missfixit70 wrote:You might actually be brave enough to camp next time Nick :wink:
Well all i have to do is get 4 million lights on my free top like yours and walk round with a basket of fire. :D

See you there Nick
Bongology

Post by Bongology » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 pm

chasleton wrote:
missfixit70 wrote:You might actually be brave enough to camp next time Nick :wink:
Well all i have to do is get 4 million lights on my free top like yours and walk round with a basket of fire. :D

See you there Nick
Ahh yes the wonderful Dorothy - I think Kirsty needs to go into production =P~
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Stripped one not long after the pewsey meet, pathetic little specimen :( , needs older donor washing machines with "proper" internals. I can't believe Kev the pyro hasn't made some already :wink: :lol:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am

Missed this thread but I'll throw my oar in anyways. I'm based in Upper Stratton and have a green tintop. I use it every day, when I'm being lazy, as it's my own vehicle.

Welcome Mazz

I was a Pewsey in October too. It was a good meet and I loved Dorothy. Like Bongology I have been out since, other than a quick trip up to Alton Towers and to collect my quechua tents (note the plural) from a private seller. Did try the base tent that night at Conkers but couldn't put it up right cos it was dark! In the morning we discovered where we hadn't unclipped bits! but it worked OK.

My first trip is likely to be a mini-meet with the combi-campers at Kingsbury Water Park in early March, but I'm thinking of joining you all at Brokerswood near Westbury at least for one night a week later. And then the camping trips really take off! It's too close to miss! I'm booked for Southern Softies too.
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Mazz

Post by Mazz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Ahh you might see me flying around that part soon, need to collect my shinny mirror like intake manerfold for my galant. 8)
will keep an eye out for you!

Return to “Rest of the West”