Alarm/ immobiliser

Moderator: Doone

Dan T

Alarm/ immobiliser

Post by Dan T » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Anyone know of a reputable alarm/ immobiliser fitter in Devon (preferably the Torbay/ Exeter area)...

Thank you :-)
Tel
Junior Bongonaut

Re: Alarm/ immobiliser

Post by Tel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Sorry i do not know how to put a link to an existing post, but if you do a search for 'The toad man and his fantastic alarms' there are couple of guys mentioned, one in Plymouth.
The guy from Wakefield did mine ane didn't charge any extra.
Colin H F
Supreme Being

Post by Colin H F » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:43 pm

is this the link

Hey Barrington
Def reccomend the sound install ,Apart from the all the alarm installs i have just had 2 tv,s / 2 amplifiers , 2 underseat subs , 4- 6 inch components and 4 tweeters plus the sony head unit with built in bluetooth and a ps3 fitted on board by Barry from safe n sound

awesome job , No wires on show , inverters all remotly switched running from seperate split charging systems all fused in one fusebox through 8 fuses , ( this is all for the kids of course )

Cant reccomend this guy enough , i said id put a good word out

The best ever auto electrician ive known , oh and the remote start is ace , start it 20 mins before i move surely this will do the engine some good too ,

Ill post some photos of the install as soon as i know how to do it ,

Contact Barry,s workshop on 0800 955 0900 or him direct on 07985144166 and he comes to you as long as it doesnt involve getting on a boat ,

or this one

Hi all. Just like to recommend a guy I used in Plymouth a few years back, after another so called ´alarm fitter´had totoally balls it up. His name´s Mark, and he did a great job fitting my Toad (forget the model now) his number is/was 01752 787943. mobilecaralarms. For people based in the west country, he might be a cheaper bet. Really knew his stuff too.
prior owner of >>>>1999 2.5 diesel ex tin top &FORD FREDA 2000 2.0 LTR PETROL
lpgimports
Bongolier

Post by lpgimports » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 pm

hi

make sure you get someone that is MESF registered, the old VISB body went a while ago. I thoroughly recommend Sigma S30 very good. Toad own them but its there more excutive range the Toad stuff is a bit boy racer excessively chirpy and stuff, unless you like that kind of thing!!

Paul
Dan T

Post by Dan T » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Cool, thanks everyone! :)

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”