Sassenach humour

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Bongolia
Supreme Being

Sassenach humour

Post by Bongolia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Nicola Sturgeon is touring Perthshire in the First Minister’s chauffeur driven car.
Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur : " You get out and check - you were driving."
The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead.
"You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, ”I can’t afford to be blamed for anything.”
The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.
"My God, what happened to you ?" asks Nicola.
The chauffeur replies : "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap - up meal and the daughter made love to me."
"What on earth did you say?" asks Nicola.
"I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Nicola Sturgeon’s chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."
:D
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Sassenach humour

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>

With apologies to my scottish Bongo mates of course.
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Sassenach humour

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Brilliant. :lol:

Also appologies to my Scottish pals. :wink:

Although one or two of my pals from oop there who live down here don't seem to love her.

Return to “Off Message”