Just a catch up and Merry Christmas greetings !

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

BongoBongo123
Supreme Being

Re: Just a catch up and Merry Christmas greetings !

Post by BongoBongo123 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Do you ever miss the U.K. ?
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Re: Just a catch up and Merry Christmas greetings !

Post by helen&tony » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 am

Hi
Well....that's more of a complex question than it seems - In short, no...it's not the country I was born into, and I believed in. I like life simpler with mutual consideration and a little peace and quiet. As I'm from the post-war generation, that's how life was.Where I live now, there are rules, but nobody heeds them...it's far more primitive, but the rule seems to be "do what you like, as long as you don't p**s the neighbours off"...it seems to work, and it's interesting
In the time I've been here, it's changed a lot...you are able to get most things now, but there are items that have to be sourced outside the country.
Would I go back to the UK?....nope...not now there's a rush to throw away 71 years of peace in Europe, and attitudes that are foreign to my thinking...
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.

Return to “Off Message”